ASE’s Projector system helps Dealers generate their own plans and forecasts that clearly illustrate the opportunities and risks associated with the potential sales volumes, gross profits and expense levels on a departmental basis as well as for the whole operation.
Projector is a highly effective measurement tool for driving continuous improvement – designed by people with many years’ experience in financial planning, on behalf of dealers and manufacturers.
ASE’s Projector system is designed to monitor actual versus budget performance across a dealership.
- Helps to identify trends and areas of opportunity across all departments
- Continuously improve efficiencies and take action to correct shortfalls in performance
- Focuses on both Profit & Loss and company cash flows
- Establishes best practices and eliminates poor performance
- Assists to plan training, development and coaching needs for all levels of staff
- Delivers the rewards of improved performance to the dealership, staff and customers
- Fully integrates planning with the monthly RAPID Business Management reporting.
To understand how ASE’s Business Planning system can support your business improvement efforts and for a full demonstration, call Andy Church on (772) 240-8566 or email email@example.com.